Equip People to Improve the Business
7SIM provides training that will equip the people that are required to improve business processes. 7SIM's effective, practical tools will highlight a clear path through change, ensuring that every improvement project is thoroughly conducted, well documented and has the best chance of success. 7SIM training enables both Improvement Team Leaders and Members to contribute their specific skills and knowledge to the productive and systematic improvement of business processes.
7SIM is a systematic business improvement methodology that will equip you to solve complex business problems, improve current business processes, make creative ideas a new business reality and convert strategic plan initiatives into real action
7SIM can be applied to any project – from the improvement of small internal processes to company-wide restructures. It can be effectively applied to a range of scenarios; from an individual requirement to streamline a procedure, to problem solving within small to medium businesses or 7SIM can be incorporated as the framework for management of change within large organisations. 7SIM fulfils the ISO 90001 requirements for Clause 8 – Measurement, Analysis and Improvement.
By providing 7SIM Business Improvement skills to the people within your organisation you will be equipping individuals to become effective agents of sustained improvement in your business processes. Here is a sample of the responses to 7SIM training so far:
- ‘7SIM makes management and carriage of change management easier for the novice’
- ‘I came to 7SIM needing to learn some ways of transforming strategic initiatives into real actions for front line staff. 7SIM succeeded spectacularly in equipping me in that regard’
- 'The course has improved my confidence to lead improvement teams - provided me with an enhanced toolbox to communicate and deliver program.'
- 'I feel I finally have the required tools that I require and the necessary framework to plan, document and celebrate things I do every day.'
- 'I did 7SIM training very early on in my career. It has been one training course which I have walked away with real tangible skills and knowledge in which I could apply immediately to my work and workplace.'
What Makes 7SIM Different?
7SIM deliberately addresses the factors known to sabotage any change or improvement project. 7SIM thwarts these ‘silent killers of change’ by incorporating the ‘7SIM Keys to Successful Improvement’ throughout the 7SIM steps.
Simple, jargon-free language is used throughout the 7SIM training and resources so people at all levels of the organisation can contribute to any improvement project.
Step by Step instructions – individuals will know exactly what to do and how to conduct each step of the improvement.
Downloadable resources, such as the step by step instructions within the Field Guide, handy Tool Guides for assistance with very specific tasks (e.g. Project Scoping or Simple Root Cause Analysis) and templates in Word or Excel are available to use as a reference.
Online training – 7SIM training is available in an online format allowing the flexibility of tailoring training schedules to cater for individual work requirements.
7SIM offers simple and effective training to equip people to contribute dramatically to improvement at any level, within any organisation.
If you would like to discuss the value that 7SIM training can bring to you as an individual or to your organisation please call 1 800 20 33 17
Sign Up Below To Receive Monthly
Business Process Improvement
Tips And Keys
- 7SIM makes the management and carriage of change management easier for the novice. For the experienced change managers, it allows you to focus on the complex and large change projects without... read more
- - Pelagia Markogiannakis, J-SAP WAM Jemena
- Without the 7SIM program I believe that the process of bringing much needed change to our organisation would have been much more time and resource consuming and definitely less effective. read more
- - Gavin Davies, Director ACC International
- What a great training event! I am excited, challenged and inspired! In the last twelve months I have been given a lot more responsibility in my position and consequently I feel ill-equipped. I have... read more
- - Cherie Mountney, Operations Coordination NGO
- 7SIM has increased my confidence in managing projects with stakeholders. I have regularly applied the tool with great success, and as a project manager in a new business area it has provided me... read more
- - Maria Farrugia, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator Coordinator VicRoads