What is 7SIM?
Focused, Systematic, Process Improvement Training
7SIM is an effective business improvement methodology that adds change management and business improvement skills to your professional development.
7SIM training will skill you up to improve business processes with a 7 step method that is Simple, Inclusive and Methodical.
The 7SIM improvement framework is applied in two ways:
- To systematically improve processes by using a highly integrated, robust 7-step method.
- To bring improvement to daily operations using a series of clever business tools.
The beauty of 7SIM is that it is accessible to everyone, written in plain English and free of jargon. You will find 7SIM useful if you are a:
- CEO – To equip your people with improvement skills to make your vision a reality.
- Human Resource Manager - To access the best, most flexible, state-of-the art online improvement training that is priced to train thousands without impeding the training budget.
- Influential early adopter – You are a person that is highly respected and influential. You get onboard with positive change straight away. 7SIM will give you easy-to-use tools to introduce change that is sustainable.
- Professional promoted from speciality – 7SIM will give you tools to assist you to manage and lead people.
- Expert – Stand out in the job market as a business improvement specialist and team builder. 7SIM skills will aid you to deploy projects and deliver profound improvements quickly.
1 800 20 33 17
Sign Up Below To Receive Monthly
Business Process Improvement
Tips And Keys
- The inclusive nature of the methodology moves the team quickly into an ownership of the initiative and enhances any change management by developing the team members to change agents within the... read more
- - Brian Embury, Business Project Manager Jemena
- I really want to thank you for the opportunity to learn more about 7SIM. I am so impressed with every aspect of your 7SIM training program read more
- - Keryn Moore, FNTAA Tax Agent and Accountant
- What a great training event! I am excited, challenged and inspired! In the last twelve months I have been given a lot more responsibility in my position and consequently I feel ill-equipped. I have... read more
- - Cherie Mountney, Operations Coordination NGO
- The methodology taught within 7SIM is transferable across organisations and industries. This is a highly recommended course. read more
- - Rowena Leung, Manager Business Readiness AGL Retail