7SIM Business Process Improvement -
Take A Clear Path Through Your Next Change Project
|7SIM Founder: Dan Jackson|
It is my pleasure to invite you to experience the way we do improvement at 7SIM.
Since we are all required to make things work better from time to time - whether you are the CEO of a large organisation or working within a process and wanting to make a few 'tweaks' - It is helpful to know that one clear path can take you through any improvement journey.
7SIM provides a clear path through all improvement, answering questions like:
- Where do I start?
- What factors will ensure my success?
- What is the best way to communicate to help me achieve my goals?
- What is the best way to get through my next improvement project?
- What should I do to make sure this project will succeed?
- How will I ensure that the change is managed well?
- Is there an easy way to document this change project?
- How will I stay focused on the end goals and not stray off course? and
- What do I do next?
If you are looking to ensure that your next improvement project has the greatest chance of success then allow 7SIM to guide you through the improvement journey.
I invite you to get an overview of 7SIM via our free course - 7SIM LITE - by filling out the form below. Over the next few days I will email you. 7SIM Lite will give you a strategic understanding of the way you should approach your next improvement project - with 7SIM.
Enter Your Name And Email Address Below To Receive 7SIM LITE - Our Free Business Improvement Course. Experience The Clear Path Through Change
- The inclusive nature of the methodology moves the team quickly into an ownership of the initiative and enhances any change management by developing the team members to change agents within the... read more
- - Brian Embury, Business Project Manager Jemena
- Many thanks for the really rich opportunity you are providing me with via the 7SIM training. I really love the flexibility of the online learning. I am able to find spaces that suit my working week... read more
- - Simon Matthews, Executive Director, Christian Schools Tasmania
- What a great training event! I am excited, challenged and inspired! In the last twelve months I have been given a lot more responsibility in my position and consequently I feel ill-equipped. I have... read more
- - Cherie Mountney, Operations Coordination NGO
- 7SIM makes the management and carriage of change management easier for the novice. For the experienced change managers, it allows you to focus on the complex and large change projects without... read more
- - Pelagia Markogiannakis, J-SAP WAM Jemena