My Vision: Improvement to the Nation. Dan Jackson, Founder 7SIM
I have a Vision for business improvement that goes beyond simply providing you with the excellent 7SIM product. I see managers all over the nation expressing their leadership by providing teams with a way of improving things that is systematic, well-thought through and delivers a profoundly successful result. That way, an ever-improving workplace is sustained. My Vision
Most people are simply surviving day-to-day, doing the business that is very urgent and no doubt important. They leave behind opportunities to address the downward spiral of busyness; missing the chances to have a less hectic lifestyle and to be personally more effective. The creative ideas are buried in the insanity of workarounds. So where is the opportunity to optimise rather than compromise?
7SIM provides simple, team based, methodical tools. 7SIM is a method that can be called on at a moment’s notice. The online training is there, the guides are accessible, and the templates are available. It’s all done for you. Why? So you can jump into improvement when you need to; comfortable that any 7SIM tool can be easily applied and will deliver a profound result.
Would you like to have a controlled brainstorming tool you can use without hesitation? Or, would you like to identify root causes to complex problems at a moment’s notice? Perhaps you have a major opportunity and you simply want to scope it into a project. Using clever tools to achieve clarity of intent with teams is what turns managers into leaders.
I have a Vision that Leadership sets the future direction of an organisation in contrast to organisations picking up on the latest business fad. Until now, the ability to bring about systematic improvement was buried in difficult methodologies and complex improvement philosophies. Waste elimination and variation reduction became central, rather than the Leaders direction being the beacon for strategic improvement. It is the Leader that sets the direction; 7SIM is simply the enabler of the leader’s vision. In other words, 7SIM provides the skills to bring future success into the present. 7SIM – Perfect for large organisations
- Without the 7SIM program I believe that the process of bringing much needed change to our organisation would have been much more time and resource consuming and definitely less effective. read more
- - Gavin Davies, Director ACC International
- 7SIM makes the management and carriage of change management easier for the novice. For the experienced change managers, it allows you to focus on the complex and large change projects without... read more
- - Pelagia Markogiannakis, J-SAP WAM Jemena
- The methodology taught within 7SIM is transferable across organisations and industries. This is a highly recommended course. read more
- - Rowena Leung, Manager Business Readiness AGL Retail
- Excellent. Plenty of real skills development that will assist in the workplace read more
- - 7SIM Graduate feedback on whether they feel equipped to contribute to an improvement project in their organisation.