Research underpinning 7SIM
7SIM® is business process improvement training based on well-grounded research into both organisational behaviour and process improvement.
7SIM was developed in response to the startling evidence that most improvement projects fail to realise their expected benefits. That realisation came from two disciplines of research – organisational behaviour and process improvement. We studied both disciplines to produce a fail-safe improvement method that addresses the keys to successful improvement.
The 7SIM Research Points summarise the groundbreaking research that underpins 7SIM.
Download the 7SIM Research Points
- I really want to thank you for the opportunity to learn more about 7SIM. I am so impressed with every aspect of your 7SIM training program read more
- - Keryn Moore, FNTAA Tax Agent and Accountant
- What a great training event! I am excited, challenged and inspired! In the last twelve months I have been given a lot more responsibility in my position and consequently I feel ill-equipped. I have... read more
- - Cherie Mountney, Operations Coordination NGO
- I came to 7SIM needing to learn some ways of transforming strategic initiatives into real actions for front line staff. CALM succeeded spectacularly in equipping me in that regard. read more
- - Julian Rouse, Western Power
- The inclusive nature of the methodology moves the team quickly into an ownership of the initiative and enhances any change management by developing the team members to change agents within the... read more
- - Brian Embury, Business Project Manager Jemena