Research underpinning 7SIM
7SIM® is business process improvement training based on well-grounded research into both organisational behaviour and process improvement.
7SIM was developed in response to the startling evidence that most improvement projects fail to realise their expected benefits. That realisation came from two disciplines of research – organisational behaviour and process improvement. We studied both disciplines to produce a fail-safe improvement method that addresses the keys to successful improvement.
The 7SIM Research Points summarise the groundbreaking research that underpins 7SIM.
- The methodology taught within 7SIM is transferable across organisations and industries. This is a highly recommended course. read more
- - Rowena Leung, Manager Business Readiness AGL Retail
- Without the 7SIM program I believe that the process of bringing much needed change to our organisation would have been much more time and resource consuming and definitely less effective. read more
- - Gavin Davies, Director ACC International
- I really want to thank you for the opportunity to learn more about 7SIM. I am so impressed with every aspect of your 7SIM training program read more
- - Keryn Moore, FNTAA Tax Agent and Accountant
- Many thanks for the really rich opportunity you are providing me with via the 7SIM training. I really love the flexibility of the online learning. I am able to find spaces that suit my working week... read more
- - Simon Matthews, Executive Director, Christian Schools Tasmania